My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Cover Photo

Hello, my Pretties!

Did you notice my new cover photo I have up on the blog??

I decided it was time for a change.  I'd like to revamp the entire look of my blog but I am so not tech savvy that I wouldn't know how to.  The only thing that I could do was change the cover photo.

I was going to use this one:


The photo collage above is the one I use on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/MsPrettyfulGirl.

I think it's nice.  It shows what I'm all about.  Eyes, lips, and nails!  I picked some of my favorite looks :)

You guys haven't seen me post in a while so I'm not sure you will notice but the full face photo of me in the center of the collage is after a 20 pound weight loss.  It's so funny and flattering how when I posted that photo on Instagram, people started asking if I had lost weight because my face looked thinner!  Haha.  Yes, the first place you notice weight loss is in the face...and the boobs!  Ha!

So which one do you like better?  The one I chose or this one?


 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I took a while to get all these pics together and I think it turned out fine. I wanted to get in as many looks in as possible. Haha.

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥