My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 7

Hello, my Pretties!

So...

I have ONE day to catch up on 23 posts...

Yup.

That's sounds about right.  You know me.  You knew this was going to happen.  I'm beyond flaky.

But I am glad to report that I did finish all 30 days.  If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you've seen all my looks up until Day 24 which is the last one I posted.

I've got so much to share with you so lets get on with the show, shall we?


Here is one of Avon's latest additions to the Glimmersticks Eye Liner family.  This one is Purple Haze and is part of the Glimmersticks Cosmic Eye Liner line.

Avon claims:
Provides a multi-dimensional glittery finish.

Right now you can purchase Purple Haze, or any of the other four Glimmersticks Cosmic Eye Liners, for 57% off!!  From regular brochure price of $7.00, you can now grab these up for ONLY $2.99!

Avon Glimmersticks Cosmic Eye Liners are .01 oz. net wt., come in five different shades, and are retractable and self-sharpening.

As for my experience with this specific shade, I find it to appear more metallic rather than glittery when on the actual eye lid.  In the swatch you can see tiny micro specs of glitter, though.  It is a pretty shade of purple.  Not too dark.  I did have to go over the line a couple of time to deepen up the color.  The application is smooth and does not tug.  The texture is creamy but not easily wiped off.

Overall, I like it.  I also have Blackened Night which is on the 30 Day Challenge as well.

If you would like to take advantage of the sale and purchase one before they are all gone, visit my Avon eStore at www.youravon.com/lmartinez2920 or just click HERE and be directed to the Avon Glimmersticks Cosmic Eye Liner page in my Avon eStore.

Next up, Day 8!

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  All products mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money.  All thoughts expressed in this blog post are honest and my own. ♥♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥