My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 13

Hello, my Pretties!

Meet #13:


This is Avon's latest addition to their nail polish line.  But, I believe these are to be LIMITED EDITION.

This Avon Mega Watt Nail Enamel in Hot Pants and as soon as I saw the name, I had to have it.  I'm a sucker for cute names!  The color is really nice.  It's a cross between hot pink and neon pink.  It's great!  It does dry to a semi matte finish and I've been told that's the norm for neon polishes.  And y'all know I love my polishes glossy so I just added one coat of the Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel on top of two coats of Hot Pants.

There are five of these neon shades to choose from and right now they are not on sale and retail for $6.00 for .4 fl. oz.  On a plus side, these nail polishes are formaldehyde, tolune, and DBP free.

Click HERE to go directly to the Avon Mega Watt Nail Enamel page in my Avon eStore.

I loved wearing this color.  It caught a lot of attention, even from my cahsier at Target!  I just wish I had gotten the other 4 shades.  But for me, $6.00 is pricey so I might wait for them to go on sale again.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in the post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

1 comment:

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥