My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 11

Hello, my Pretties!

Are you ready for Day 11?  Here it is:



This is the Avon Mega Impact Eyeshadow in Punched Up Peach.  These Mega Impact Eyeshadow duos can be used wet or dry.  When I first applied these shadows, I applied them dry.  But I did not see that much pigmentation.  I figured, why not try them wet, then.  So I did.  No much difference.  The champagne shade was still very subtle but the peach shade did intensify even if every so slightly.

There are 8 shades of these duos to choose from.  Catch them on sale right now, 37% off!  Regular price is $8.00 for .155 oz. net wt. but you can grab them for only $4.99 right now.  Visit the Avon Mega Impact Eyeshadow page in my online Avon eStore by clicking HERE.

I hope that the pigmentation was a little lackluster only because these shadows are supposed to be light and subtle.  But there are some darker duos that I would love to try and see how they stand up to the wet/dry option.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  All products in this post were purchased with my own money.  All thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥


 

1 comment:

  1. Those eyeshadows are pretty but I don't think they would show up on my skin complexion :(

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥