My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 12

Hello, my Pretties!

Are you enjoying this 30 Day Challenge marathon?  I hope so!

Let's keep going, OK?


Eeep!  Look at this blue!  It is incredible!  It is an aqua/teal mixture that is so, so very beautiful.  This is the Avon Mega Impact Eye Liner in Aqua Pop.  And pop it sure does!  It glides on like a dream.  It is rich in texture and pigmentation.  One swipe is all you need to get intense color application.  It almost looks metallic on the lid, doesn't it.

There are 8 of these beauties to choose from.  Right now you can purchase one for $6.00 for .042 oz. net wt.  Click HERE to be directed to the Mega Impact Eye Liner page in my Avon eStore.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  All products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  All thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥


1 comment:

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥