My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, March 2, 2013

FOTD: Highs and Lows

Hello, my Pretties!

One of the first "backed up blog posts" I had to share with you was this one I titled Highs and Lows.  I posted this on my Ms. Prettyful Girl Facebook Page and on Instagram and I received a lot of love on it.  I have to admit, it is one of my favorite looks.

It's simple.  It's pretty.

I decided on the name Highs and Lows because I used both high end makeup, MAC, and E.L.F. which is on the other end of the scale.  My tag line was, "Bet you can't tell what is MAC and what is E.L.F."  Haha.


By looking at the photo above, can you tell what makeup is high end and which is not??

I can never tell by looking at someone's face if they are wearing expensive makeup or not.  I guess that is why I tend to use bargain priced makeup.  I own very few high end pieces.  I do have some MAC and Urban Decay but I own a ton of E.L.F. and Wet n Wild.

I guess the point of this FOTD was to show you that you don't need to wear only expensive makeup to look good!  Don't feel bad if you can't afford to buy department store makeup.  I admit, sometimes I still feel bad about not having an expensive collection but makeup in general makes me feel great!


My face makeup which includes foundation, face powder and blush are all by Avon.







My eye makeup which includes my eye shadows, eye liner, eye primer, and mascara are either MAC or E.L.F.  Care to guess what is what?



My lips are also drugstore.  I am wearing Jordana and Wet n Wild.

So, what do you think?  Do you have a habit of mixing high and low pieces together?


♥ All items mentioned in this blog post were purchased with my sweet-tart's money. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! And you recognize beauty. You see it everyday in the mirror :) You're so sweet :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥