My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Comfort Zone

Hello, my Pretties!

A while back, July to be exact, we took a trip to Corpus Christi.  The sweet-tart had to go for his job obligations, our girls and I tagged along for fun.  What was supposed to be a 3 day trip, turned into a week.  The sweet-tart had to work everyday that we were up there so the girls and I spent a lot of time in the hotel room watching TV, eating, and swimming in the pool.

I didn't take my entire makeup arsenal but I took one tiny little makeup bag filled with my essentials.  My face powder, foundation, and blush.  One black eyeliner and one black mascara.  One sheer coral lip gloss because that just looks good with everything.  And one eyeshadow palette.  Picking out what eyeshadow to take was the worst.  I am an eyeshadow fiend!  But I decided on sporting a neutral look while we were away from home because I can do a neutral eye a lot faster and with a lot less product than my more colorful and dramatic looks.

I decided on my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.

Wet n Wild 8-pan palette in Comfort Zone

Swatches
Left column on top.
Right column on bottom.

Look 1




Look 2




Look 3





And just for fun, I took my Zoya mini nail polish in the shade Myrta.  I LOVE THIS COLOR!






So, this post was supposed to be up in July but I'm a tad late with it being December and all.  Oh well, you all know my by now.  Speaking of late posts, I have others that some how escaped from me and I never posted so I just might work on them and still bring those to life.


5 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I have been wanting to get that eyeshadow palette!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I highly recommend it! Buy it next time you find it. I think you will like it a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm glad you enjoyed the post. This palette is great for a neutral look but you can also deepen it up :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥