My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, November 2, 2012

Influenster Relaunch!

Hello, my Pretties!


Are you an Influenster?  I am!

Influenster.com is a website where you can use your influence to gain free products.  Sounds fun, right?  It is.  If you have never heard of Influenster before, now is the perfect time to check out their website.  They are having a relaunch!  The entire site has changed it's look and feel.  It is much easier to navigate and more interactive.  The icons are really cute too.  I'm a sucker for cute.

Do yourself a favor and make an account with Influenster and start influencing all those around you through your blog, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube channels.  The more active and influential you are, the greater your chances for qualifying for a VoxBox.  A VoxBox is what they call that magical little box that comes filled with free products for you to try and review.  But you must share your thoughts on the free products with all those around you!  That is the deal.

I have been a part of Influenster for a while now.  I have received 3 VoxBoxes already.  I have loved them all.  They are really cute because they are themed goodie boxes.

Are you influential enough to be an Influenster?





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥