My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, November 9, 2012

Buy and Blog: Avon Campaign 17

Hello, my Pretties!

Going through photos saved in my computer, I came across some older photos I took of some Avon items I purchased a while back.  I decided that even though these are from 7 Campaigns back (which equals to 14 weeks ago--each Campaign is equivalent to 2 weeks), I still think they are worth sharing.

I have 5 Campaigns to catch you up on.  Let's start with a small haul.

Here are my purchases for Campaign 17.

Avon Campaign 17

First product up for show is the Avon Tint 'n Go for Cheeks and Lips.  These are the kind of multipurpose products that I like.  This is the perfect cheek color for me.  As for lips, it gives my lips a wash of sheer color and feels very comfortable.  It is creamy and blends well and easily.  No drying effect.

Avon Tint 'n Go for Cheeks and Lips in Sunny
$3.99
.14 oz. net. wt.
Buy HERE

Fingertip swatch.

Swatches.
Straight from the tube on the left.
Blended out on the right.

I should have taken a photo of this lip tint in action on my actual lips but that somehow escaped me.  But using the photo above for reference, the swatch on the left is a pretty accurate depiction of how it appears on my lips.

And the second item I purchased during Campaign 17 was a new kind of eye liner.  This is the Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner.  Glimmersticks are an Avon staple but recently new finishes have been added to the regular line.  For a limited time, I believe.

I chose this shade which I thought looked pretty in the brochure but after wearing it on my eyes, I think it is too light for my skin tone.  I plan on using this more as an eyeshadow base rather than a stand alone eye liner.  But, this does look nice along my lower lash line for a little added color when I'm feeling a little less than daring but don't feel like being boring either.

Avon Glimmersticks Chromes Eye Liner in Burgundy Shock
$7.00
.01 oz. net. wt.
Buy HERE

Glimmersticks are self sharpening liners.

Swatch.

This just might be one of my smallest Avon purchases ever!  I must have been short on cash this time.  Haha.

Stay tuned for my Buy and Blog featuring my goodies from Campaign 18.  It is much bigger and better too!

♥♥ All items mentioned in this blog post were purchased by me with my own money.  These are my own thoughts and honest opinions.  I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative. ♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥