My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Swatches: Dark Heart Designs: C-D

Hello, my Pretties!

Back in August I shared the news with you that I had been selected as a partner in Dark Heart Designs Swatch Program.

I get sent samples of the products to swatch them for Tina, the owner of DHD.  There was a handful of us chosen to participate in the Swatch Program.  Tina picked all of us based on our skin tone.  We submit the swatches to her which she then posts on her website so customers can see what the products will look like on their skin.  I think it's a great idea!  Different colors show up differently on different skin tones.

In the first wave of swatches, we got sent: 5 eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner, 1 lip gloss, and 1 lipstick.  This time we got 11 eyeshadows and 1 face primer.

To see that post, click HERE.

Here was what was in my package this time around.

Like last time, Tina included a handwritten note of thanks.  I think that is really sweet that she takes the time to do so.


Inside the note card were the sample baggies of the 11 shadows and face primer.


I just ADORE how her sample baggies have the shadow names printed on them.  I don't know how she does it but I love it.  They look great!

This phase of the Swatch Program included the shadows with the names starting with C-D:
Catalyst, Charmed, Clean Slate, Coral Fang, Cotton Candy, Crash Love, Curse, Deal, Dirty, Dirty Diana, Dragons and the Face Primer.


Here is what I swatched the shadows with.  I used Dark Heart Designs Magic Eyelixir.  You just add a drop or two to the powder shadow to make it wet and it totally intensifies the shadow to the max!

You can purchase the Magic Eyelixir for $2.99 for the small vial (4 mL) or pay $4.99 for the large vial
(8 mL).


And last time I failed to do a swatch using a popular base.  Last time I did the swatches on bare skin (no primer, base, or Magic Eyelixir).  I saw that the other girls in the Swatch Program did their swatches on bare skin, over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, and mixed with Magic Eyelixir.  I could not find my NYX JEP in Milk for the life of me (and I have 2 of them!) so I just used the next best thing, NYX Eyeshadow Base in White.


And here are the swatches:

Catalyst

Charmed

Clean Slate

Coral Fang

Cotton Candy

Crash Love

Curse

Deal

Dirty

Dirty Diana


Dragons


All of these shadows can be purchased at http://darkheartdesigns.storenvy.com and retail for $5.99 plus, all the shadows that I swatched are VEGAN too.

See all 69 shades of shadows by clicking HERE.

As for the Face Primer, you can PREORDER yours for $10.00.  The Face Primer is available for only a limited time and come in a 1 oz. squeeze tube.  Check out the primer HERE.

Face Primer

CONTACT DARK HEART DESIGNS:

Website:
http://darkheartdesigns.com/
Online Store:
http://darkheartdesigns.storenvy.com/
Facebook Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/darkheartdesigns
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DarkHeartDesign
YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkheartdesigns

 ♥♥ All products were sent to me free of charge by the owner of Dark Heart Designs for participation in the Dark Heart Designs Swatch Program for swatching purposes. ♥♥









No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥