My Pretties

Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Friday, August 17, 2012

Nail Polish Collection: Zoe & Zac



Hello, my Pretties!

A while back on Twitter, I sort of made an announcement that I had plans to share my entire nail polish collection with you one brand at a time.  I have not counted my nail polishes recently but last time I believe I had 101.  I think I have added some since.

Here is the first brand I am going to share with you.  My sister purchased these at Payless for me.  I am not positive but I think maybe this brand was only carried by Payless.

I now present you with nail polishes 1-3 by Zoe & Zac.

Zoe & Zac Naturals
0.33 fl. oz/10 ml

Pretty Pearl

Violet Flower

Cardinal

These nail polishes came in a 3 pack and were not sold individually.  The trio was $10.  I think that is a pretty good deal for some pretty good nail polishes.

The only one of the 3 that was not opaque was Pretty Pearl but I can see that it would be a great polish for a French manicure!

If I check on the Payless website, I don't see these being offered anymore.  I don't know if that is an online only thing or if they are not sold in stores either.  I did get these a long while back.  Nevertheless, they are still part of my nail polish collection and I think they are worth mentioning.

My favorite Zoe & Zac polish is Violet Flower.  Which one is yours?




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! It's very wearable. It's has more oomph than Pretty Pearl but not as much as Cardinal. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah! Those were the ones I liked the most too :)

      Delete
  3. never heard of this brand nice violet flower is super duper gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! I saw on other blogs that there were some other trio sets with different colors available then. Too bad I missed out on those.

      Delete
  4. I like the first and the red nail polish.
    Great post BBB!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because you are a classic beauty, my BBB :)

      Delete
  5. First time hearing of this brand, they look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of them either until my sister gifted me these. I did like them a lot. I hope that I can still find some more :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥