My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, August 2, 2012

Favorites: July 2012

Hello, my Pretties!

I know I'm late on my monthly favorites for July but I finally got another camera to start taking pictures with. I did not buy a new one but my sweet-tart found one of his older cameras for me to use.  It's not as high in the megapixel department as the other one but I think it still takes great photos.

Take a look!

July 2012
Monthly Favorites

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

I had heard/read so many raves for this product.  I have always been an avid Clean and Clear user but when I ran out of my regular Clean and Clear cleanser in July, I decided to try something different.  Perfect time to try Cetaphil.  So glad I did.  I am loving it!

Avon SuperShock Max Mascara in Black.


This mascara give me so much length!  At first the formula was a bit too wet and goopy but the more I use it, the better it has become.  I guess the formula is drying up a bit which is good for me.  The brush separates my lashes really well and the boost in length is fantastic.

Avon Super Extend Liquid Eye Liner in Black.


This is my go to eye liner!  I love the felt tip.  It works just like a marker.  The pigmentation is very intense and the tip allows me to get a fine line.  I have finally been able to do a winged liner because of this magic marker!  So, so easy to use.

Givenchy Pop Gloss Crystal in
416 Glitter Pomelo


Can you tell I have been using this gloss a lot?  I am almost done with it.  But it is just so pretty!!  Look at the glitters within the clear hot pink base.  They sparkle and shine as if lit from with in.  I have nothing else like this in my collection.  It is truly unique.  Pure love.

Zoya Professional Lacquer in Myrta.




This is a mini version of Zoya's nail polish that I got for FREE (just paid shipping of $6.95) for a Pinterest Promo Zoya was having.  Of all the 3 mini polishes that came in the set, this one is by far my most favorite.  It is a perfect orange/coral/shimmer.  Love, love, love it!

And that's all I have for you today.  I really wanted to have this posted July 31st, the latest August 1st.  But oh well, you know me.  I'm always running behind!

I plan on having separate blog posts on the Cetaphil Cleanser, SuperShock Max Mascara, and a blog post showcasing all three mini Zoya polishes.  Is that OK with y'all?


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorites! I just love the Avon Liquid Liner. It's currently my favorite liquid liner, too. I can't wait to see the upcoming posts on the products =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Dre! Isn't that liner the best! I'm having fun with it. It's the only product that I have actually purchased a backup of before it finished. I just knew I had to have another. LOL. I will get to work on those blog posts soon :) Thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! You, see, I am totally loving corals. LOVE this Zoya polish more than any other one I have :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥