My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, July 20, 2012

BLOG AWARD: One Lovely Blog Award

Hello, my Pretties!

I totally forgot to blog about my latest blog award!

On July 16th, I was awarded the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD by Lizzy of Mattabellax3 A Lifestyle & Beauty Blog.  Thank you so much, sweet Lizzy!


The Rules:
♥ List 7 things about you.
♥ Award 15 other bloggers.

ABOUT ME:
1. I am watching one of my all time favorite movies, Urban Cowboy, on Netflix as I write this.
2. I just cannot eat a sandwich without chips.
3. I am addicted ADDICTED to Pinterest.  I am on there every night and re-pin almost everything!
4. I have brown eyes but I've been thinking about getting green contacts again.
5. I am in a phase of my life where I want to DIY everything!! See #3.
6. I would strive to be an actress if I wasn't so painfully shy.
7. I know that I am not a great 'makeup artist' wanna be but I will always love doing makeup!!

15 BLOGS:
Simply Gorgeous
SOSHEWRITES By Miss Dre
Beauty Hunter
The Feminine Crusade
All Things Addicted
Dinorah Baby
Life as a Southern Girl
Laceysmiles84
Glitz Glam Budget
LACQUERLUV
Lipgloss and Flipflops
MakeupJunkie88
Purple Eye Diamond
Jenny's Blog
This Brunette Speaks

And there you go!  Thanks again to Lizzy for sharing this award with me.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award BBB!
    My favorite chip to have with a sandwich are Sun Chips...yummy :P
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, BBB! Oh and we love Sun Chips here too. Especially my 6 year old and me :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, sweetie!!! And I think your makeup looks are beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Dre. You are always such a sweetie. And you are welcome for the award! I think you deserve it :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks hun for this award ♥ I am addicted to pinterest too. I am going to follow you right away there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are welcome for the award. I am new to your blog but I've been enjoying it :) Pinterest is awesome! I will follow you back :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much pretty girl, as a newbie I really appreciate the recognition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! You may be new to the blogging world but you have a really great blog! Keep up the good work!

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥