My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, February 20, 2012

Just Another Mani Monday: Kleancolor Neon Purple

Hello, my Pretties!

I know I failed you all last week when I failed to do my Pink Wednesday post but I am back on track this week with my Mani Monday post.

This nail polish is part of a Buy & Blog post I want to do for you all soon. I went to a store downtown, can't remember the name, but everything I purchased was $1 or less.  Cool, huh?  This Kleancolor nail polish was 2 for $0.99!

More details on that later.  For now, let's take a look at this pretty purple polish!

Kleancolor Nail Lacquer

I have a handful of these Kleancolor Nail Lacquers.  They are quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  For one, the price is great.  I usually buy them for $1.00 each and have paid $1.75 for them at a different store.  But now that I found a store that sells them at 2 for $0.99, I am definitely getting some more!

Shade in #16 Neon Purple.

I love purple.  I love purple polish.  I saw this and I just had to have it.  I saw that it was a 'neon' and I already own a few 'neon' shades.  You can see my Kleancolor Nail Lacquer collection HERE.

One coat.

Like many nail polishes, Neon Purple was a bit sheer and streaky with only one coat.  I did not apply a base coat.  I never do.  I should!

Two coats.

But after a second coat, and NO top coat, this was the final result.  Totally opaque.  So vivid.  Love it!

Here you can see the slight shimmers.

When I saw this nail polish in the store, I thought it was a creme finish.  For the most part it is but there is a slight dusting of tiny shimmers all through out the polish which you can see here slightly.  I don't mind the shimmers.  They are ultra fine, barely visible actually.

The drying time is great!  I love how little it took for this polish to dry completely.  The formula is not too thick and not too thin.  But I guess if I had to chose one, I'd say it's more on the thin side.  The brush, which I should have taken a photo of, is a bit wider than normal but not was wide as the new 'one sweep' brushes.  I have small nail beds and it worked well for me.

All in all, I love this shade of purple.  Pretty, isn't it?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money.  These are my own thoughts and honest opnions. ♥♥

19 comments:

  1. Wow @ that first coat. Really nice color!! I love purples xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! I'm a purple lover too :) And yeah, the first coat wasn't bad at all so I knew 2 coats would be perfect :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is a very pretty color! Love it. I just needed to add a top coat since the lasting power wasn't all that wonderful LOL.

      Delete
  3. That is a very pretty color and the price even better BBB!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The price was even better Haha! I can't wait to go back and get some more. Finding that store was very bad for me. LOL. Now I just want to buy more!

      Delete
  4. I love purple

    Nikk
    Beautytherapy83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! I love purple polish and purple eyeshadows! I need to master the smoky eye technique because I want to do a purple smoky eye!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love it too! If you can find it, get it. Very pretty and vibrant. I think it will be a great spring/summer color :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oooh, yeah, you could do some cute nail art with this shade! I was thinking white flowers or something like that would stand out :)

      Delete
  7. The shade is so pretty! I love it!

    Followed you! I found you through Beautylish. Hope you could drop by my blog and maybe follow back. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This nail polish is becoming one of my favorites. It is my favorite of the four that I bought that day for sure.

      Yay! I love Beautylish. I don't use it as often as I once did but I'm so happy you found me on there. Thanks for linking me to your blog. I will check it out for sure!

      Delete
  8. Wow I love this color! I have a similar shade in WnW and your post makes me want to take off my current polish & paint them electric purple! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yay! I'm an influential being in your life. LOL. Gosh, it's been so long since I bought a WnW polish! I don't have any new ones at all. So sad :( OK, go paint your nails electric purple! LOL XXOO ♥

      Delete
  9. LOL, yup, I knew you liked purple! It looks so good on. You should get it! They should have it on the website for $3.49 I think. Maybe you can find it in little stores like I did for less!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you find Kleancolor for a dollar and for 2 for 99 cents??? I have been paying three to four times that amount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These I found at a little store downtown. There was a whole lot of cheap makeup. A lot of Kleancolor and other brands I had never heard of. I usually find Kleancolor nail polishes at my local flea market. They run for about $1 a piece there. Check your local flea markets too :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥