My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Another Mani Monday: Kleancolor Mocha

Hello, my Pretties!

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

Tonight I have a Valentine's Day nail tutorial, sort of.  Haha.  It's not that great, in other words.

Avon Nail Experts Mineral Strength


STEP 1:
I applied one coat of the Avon Nail Experts Mineral Strength nail treatment as a base coat.  This helps to keep my nails strong and less prone to breakage.

Kleancolor Nail Lacquer in 49 Mocha


STEP 2:
Next, I applied two coats of Kleancolor Nail Lacquer in Mocha.  I just got this nail polish this Saturday and I was dying to try it out.  I will show you what else I got on Saturday in an upcoming post!

SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish in 113 Dream On

STEP 3:
The third step is to use SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish in Dream On and an orange stick to dot on some hot pink spots along the nails.


At this point, I wasn't sure about the color combo.  LOL.  I loved Mocha and I loved Dream On just not sure if the two shades work well together.

Hello Kitty Nail Stickers

STEP 4:
Now, I took my daughter's Hello Kitty nail art stickers and stole a heart.  I could have drawn on my own heart with Dream On but that had the potential of turning ugly and this was much easier.


Ta da!  See how easy that was!

Quick Dry Top Coat

Directions and Ingredients.


STEP 5:
After applying just one coat of the Quick Dry Top Coat, my easy-peasy Valentine's Day mani was complete!

Whatcha think?  Not the best, I know.  I have been running around like a chicken without a head (pretty picture, huh) and so much going on that has bummped my blog to the bottom of my to do list.  For that reason, I am not sure I will have my Valentine's themed makeup looks up in time for the actual holiday.  Sorry!  But I will try!  If not, I will post it after.  But it's not the same, I know.

That is all for now.  I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day.  Whether you are married, taken, single...it doesn't matter.  Valentine's Day is a day to love, and there is always one person you should LOVE and honor on Valentine's Day and EVERYDAY...YOURSELF!!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Ohh this came out so cute. You're very creative great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I'm not real good at nail art, as you can see. LOL!

      Delete
  2. This is cute! I love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dots! That's as far as my nail art designs go. Haha :) I need to expand my creativity!

      Delete
  3. This is cute and simple. Great job BBB.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That's what I was going for LOL. Thank you, BBB :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber. You are too kind. It's such a simple design and I still managed to mess it up LOL.

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥