My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pink Wednesday: August 3, 2011

It's 11:38 p.m. and I just realized like an hour ago that it was Wednesday. Doh! I just had to do a Pink Wednesday post tonight. I'm trying to get back into blogging and I didn't want to miss this Wednesday.

So, I'm sorry that I just thew this post together quickly for you guys.

I had to search my little nail polish stash for a pink nail polish. I don't have many pink polishes at all because I am usually drawn to the blues and purples, greens and greys. Anything that is not the "norm" like pinks and nudes.

I found this Avon nail polish that is so old I can't even tell you when I got it. The packaging is even the old bottle. I'm not sure they still sell this color. But when I saw it sitting in my little nail polish box, my eyes lit up. I used to love this color!

You can tell from the bottle that I didn't use up much of the nail polish at all. But that's how I am. I buy a nail polish. I use it once. Twice if I loved it.

This specific nail polish is very VERY sheer. I applied 3 coats of this nail polish to reach full coverage. It's a very romantic pink, I think. Super feminine. I detect lavender in this polish, I don't see it as full on pink.

But the nail polish name is Pink Glaze.

I love how glossy this nail polish is. Even when fully dry, it still looks wet. Love that.

Enough chit chat. Here is what it looks like.
Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel
Pink Glaze

3 coats of Pink Glaze.

Closer look.
Very pretty, neutral pink that would look great on anyone.
I apologize for not having pictures taken in natural light. I usually like to compare the two because you get totally different looks in natural light than you do with artificial light. But I did do this late this evening so, I didn't have a choice.

I think I'll keep this nail polish around. Even though it's really old, it's like an antique, it still worked great. I shook it vigorously to mix up all the components as they had pretty much all separated. But then, it was like new! The application was perfection. Not clumpy, thick, or gloopy at all. Might as well use it.

It's such a nice shade. Perfect for everyday use.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥