Today I bring to you another attempt at my arch nemesis, the smoky eye.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as my base.
E.L.F. Everyday Classics 32 Eyeshadow Palette.
Profusion Brown Eyeliner.
Mark What A Line Liquid Eyeliner in Wee Hours.
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black.
|Grays and browns make up this smoky eye.|
2. Light Gray on the inner half of lid.
3. Mid Gray on outer half of lid.
4. Dark Gray on the lower lash line.
5. Black on the outer "V" of lid.
6. Bronze on the outer half of crease.
7. Copper on the inner half of crease.
|Definitely smoky colors.|
Mark What A Line Liquid Eyeliner in Wee Hours (black) along upper lash line. Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black on the top and bottom lashes. Two coats.
|My eyes looks so much better with makeup!|
Luv & Luk,
♥♥ All products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. ♥♥