My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top 10 Award

On June 13th, I was contacted by Jerica of Makeup by Jem letting me know that she had awarded me with the TOP 10 AWARD. Thank you, Jerica! I'm flattered that you thought of me for this award!

"The rules are link back to the person/people who tagged you, nominate other 10 bloggers and list your favorite 10 products!!!"

Please check out Jerica's Top 10 Award blog post HERE.

Tag! You're it:
♥ Tsahi of Teaserhi-Makeup Artist
♥ Avi of PurpleEyeDiamond
♥ Tiffany of Will Work for Makeup
♥ Huda of Huda's Beauty Blog
♥ Christina of Confessions of a Glitterholic
♥ Stacy of Stacy Michelle Loves Makeup
♥ Emily of Beauty Amplified
♥ Frugalspender19 of Frugalspender19
♥ Jessy of J's Little Piece of Girly Heaven
♥ Jessenia of Jessenia Isabel

My 10 favorite products:
♥ Beauty Basics Die Cut Tweezers
♥ Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss in Natural Glow
♥ Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner for Blue Eyes
♥ Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Balm
♥ Blistex Five Star Lip Protection SPF 30
♥ Victoria's Secret Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Lovedust
♥ Revlon CustomEyes Mascara in Blackest Black
♥ E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in Blushed and Bronzed
♥ E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
♥ NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look

Luv & Luk,
--L.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Ms. Prettyful and thanks so much for the award, I definitely need to try some of your favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw~~~thx for tagging~~~and congrats~~~~you totally deserve it~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, hunnie! That's awesome, and thanks so much for giving me this award :) I'll do a post on it later on tonight. By the way, how do you put a hyperlink in text to make the words clickable like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats & thank you sooo much for passing the award onto me! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ev, thank you! And thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment :)

    @frugalspender19, you're welcome! I highly recommend the NYX lip gloss in Smokey Look and the Physicians Formula cream eyeliners. Those liners will not budge!

    @Vintage Makeup, thank you! You're are very kind :)

    @Priscilla, thank you! I should have tagged you!! I would love to see what your favorite 10 products are :)

    @Jessy, thank you very much. And you are welcome. You too are very deserving :)

    @Huda Kaake, thank you and you are very welcome. You have a wonderful blog. Keep it up! When you are typing up your blog, it says Link at the top. I believe it is blue and underlined. You click there and another window opens up. Here you can write whatever caption you want to appear on your blog and then you add the address in the field below. You can even test the address to make sure you got it right. If it's right, just click OK. I hope that helps. Try it!

    @jessenia isabel, thank you! And I'm glad that you are happy with your award. I cannot wait to see your post on this. I wonder what your top 10 products are :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, thanks again for awarding me with this award, I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you with the Sunshine Award over on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @frugaslspender19, aw, you're very welcome, sweetie! And thank you for the Sunshine Award!! I'm heading to your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for tagging me! I really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tiffany, Yay! Great! I'm happy that you liked the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Purple Eye Diamond, LOL, it's OK, dear. Just sharing an award with you because you have a great blog :) You are very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥