My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Swatches: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

I didn't just buy eyeshadows in my latest NYX haul, I also got some lip products. First I will show you the NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses.

I got a nude shade and a pink shade. These are always safe colors that can be used everyday. I wanted to be sure that I was going to like the colors I got so that's why I didn't go too daring. I was more curious in the feel and wear of these glosses.
Mega Shine Lip Gloss
Net. Wt. 15ml/0.53 fl. oz.
$5.50 each

With flash.
Left to Right:
122 Natural and 160 Tea Rose

Without flash.
Left to Right:
122 Natural and 160 Tea Rose

With flash.
Left to Right:
122 Natural and 160 Tea Rose

Without flash.
Left to Right:
122 Natural and 160 Tea Rose

My natural, bare lips.

122 Natural

160 Tea Rose
I love these! I love the scent, candy like--maybe cherry? My 20 month old daughter tried to eat Tea Rose the other day. She took it out of my purse and smeared it all over her mouth. I think she thought it was candy because it does smell like a lollipop.

They have an extra large applicator, I think. Well, larger than any other I have. It is easy to apply with it. Very even coverage.

They apply well and are not sticky at all which is the best thing ever when it comes to lip gloss. My lips feel very moisturized when I wear these. But I wouldn't say they last longer than any other lip gloss I own.

In the pics they swatch sort of similar. In person, you can tell which is which more. Natural is a very "natural" color. It's creamy, does "milky" make sense...?

Tea Rose is a sheer pink. Very "my natural lip color but better".

I loved both the shades I picked up. And naturally, I'd love to buy some more.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. Items were purchased via NYX Cosmetics. ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors! I never know what to get from NYX but you seem to get the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that tea rose has a nice pinkish tint ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss Tapia, that's how I am! Especially buying online, the colors are never how they appear. I took a risk, but I'm happy I did! Well, I just hope that I was able to show you some stuff that might make the picking out process a little easier for you :)

    @Ev, yes, I'm really into that "pinkish tint" lately. Those are the colors I tend to gravitate towards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea Rose is my favorite Mega Shine gloss!! I think it's a color that works on everyone. I thought Natural would be more brown but it actually looks good. I'm going to have to try that one out next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review girl. I think next time I'll try to pick up Natural and a few others. I really like these lip glosses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jessenia isabel, I agree, it is a color that would look good on everyone! So pretty, I love it already. Yes, try Natural. I think you will like it too. It also is a universal shade :)

    @frugalspender19, I highly recommend Natural. I also want to get more of these. They are so good! And I like the scent LOL. What colors do you recommend I pick up? :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥