My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swatches: NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadows


I need more of these! That's all I have to say. LOL. I NEED MORE!

Ultra Pearl Mania Eye Shadows
Left to Right:
White Pearl, Space, Orange Zest Pearl, and Jade Pearl.
$3.00 each

Swatches without flash.
No base.

Swatches with flash.
No base.
The opening is quite small.
Enough for a small brush though.
It is ridiculous how bright these shadows are! I am in love once again. Just doing the swatches there was a lot of fall out but that's normal. Maybe using a base will help adhere the fine shadow onto my skin.

I cannot wait to do a look with these. I must admit, I am intimidated. I am not very good at these "bright eyed" looks just yet. I do plan on practicing some more. That's why I bought so many bright shadows in this haul.

So, my Pretties, what do you think? Any of you own any of these?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. Items were purchased via NYX Cosmetics. ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. @Vintage Makeup, yes they do. I love them so far. But they have so many other colors to choose from. I hope I can get some other ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the pigmentation in those are crazy!! I cant wait to see what looks you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amber, yes they are! I was shocked, really. I can't wait to use these on my eyes. I'm excited to see what they look like on. Imagine if I use all of them at once, what a bright eyed look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am scared of the packaging of these. I'm afraid I'd make a huge mess. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicole, yes, messy they are. I spilled a little when trying to do the swatches. Oh well. Too bad loose shadows are always going to be messy. I think I'll look the other way just because the colors are so pretty! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥