My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swatches: NYX Eyeshadows


Eye Shadow Palette 10 Colors
Eye Shadow Palette 5 Colors
Eye Shadow Trio

Eye Shadow Palette 10 Colors
Haute Model
$11.00

Swatches with flash.
No base.

Swatches without flash.
No base.

Eye Shadow Palette 5 Colors
I Dream of St. Lucia
$8.75


Swatches with flash.
No base.

Swatches without flash.
No base.

Trio Eye Shadow
Perpetual
$8.00

Swatches with flash.
No base.

Swatches without flash.
No base.
So, what do you all think? Yay or Nay??

I love all of these. I do have to say that by the swatches, it looks like Haute Model has a lot of the same colors! In the pan they are all different and pretty but swatched, they look similar.

Haute Model and Perpetual are all shimmery shadows. I Dream of St. Lucia has a mix of matte and lightly shimmer shadows. I believe the green and blue shades are matte while the yellow, pink, and orange have a slight sheen to them.

I am thrilled with my purchase and I hope to get some other palettes in the future.

Any recommendations?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items in this post were bought by me with my own money. ♥♥

5 comments:

  1. I agree that some of the colors look similar in the swatches, but they're gorgeous nonetheless! Thanks for sharing :) I'm so glad you're enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I really like NYX stuff, but I believe I only have two eye shadow palettes, not completely sure though. They have nice pigmentation. I love all the bright colors you got, but I don't think I could pull bright colors like that off without looking like a clown. hehe. I bet you'll pull them off beautifully though chica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Huda, yeah that was a bummer. But in person, the colors do look different. I need to do a look with them so see how similar they really are. And yes, I am enjoying them so much!

    @frugalspender19, I'm still new to the bright colors too. I like to buy them but I'm still unsure on how to wear them. I'm still learning. I did do a look with the I Dream of St. Lucia palette and I'll post that one in the next day or two. And thanks for the vote of confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in that trio very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amber, oh yeah, I love the colors in that trio. And I haven't even worn them yet! OMG, I must! I'll show you what it looks like on the eyes...hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥