My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blogs By Latinas


Hello, my Pretties!

Quick news to share with you...

On April 17th, I came across a website called Blogs By Latinas and I thought it was such a great place. This site is a directory of all things blog! All sorts of blogs written by Latinas. I had to join.

I filled out the form, which you can find HERE, and submitted it that same day. It takes 3-5 days to find out if your blog was selected to be included in their directory. Five days later, and I still did not have an answer.

But this morning when I woke up, I checked my emails as I usually do and there it was. I had an email from Monique Frausto telling me thank you for submitting my blog and that it was added to their directory. I was super excited, let me tell you. It may not be a huge thing, but for me, it was a huge leap in my blogging world.

Having my blog in a directory means a lot to me. It means that my blog will be more accessible to people who otherwise would have never found it. This week alone, Blogs By Latinas already has 4,818 visitors. That's a lot!

Well, I just wanted to share this little bit of good news with you. While you must be a Latina to have your blog included in their directory, you don't have to be Latina to view and follow other blogs. I recommend you check out Blogs By Latinas and find some amazing blogs to follow.

Visit today! My blog is featured on the front page with the other new blog just added!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

4 comments:

  1. This is Awesome!! What a great idea!! Especially for us Latinas;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Have you checked it out? You should. Sooo many blogs to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i just got included on their blog roll as well ... so exciting and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥