My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in Thrill Seeker

OK, here comes a post that should have been up last month. It is fashionably late!

On February 13, 2011, my sweetheart went out to CVS to get some toilet paper :) and a couple other little things we needed. When he came back home, I was unpacking the purchases and putting them away. I was a little frustrated but now I can't even tell you why. But I remember being upset because there was one bag left to unpack and it was on the kitchen floor. I grabbed it with an, "Ugh!" and I tossed it onto the kitchen counter. I heard something hard hit. But it was the bag that had the toilet paper in it.

So now I was curious. I opened up the bag, pulled out the TP and at the bottom of the bag was an eye shadow quad for me! What a surprise. Now you know why I call him sweetheart. He was upstairs so I texted him, "Thank you, baby." His reply was, "It's about time you found it." Needless to say, I laughed out loud.

And I have to say, the quad he picked out, wow. I loved the colors.

RIMMEL LONDON
GLAM'EYES 
QUAD EYE SHADOW
#022 THRILL SEEKER
Net Wt 0.148 oz 4.2 g

Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Quad Eye Shadow

#022 Thrill Seeker

With flash.

Without flash.

With flash. No base.

Without flash. No base.

Wearing all four eye shadows.
I really did like all four colors. I enjoy silver eye shadows but I have been on a hunt for a nice gold one. This gold shade is very pretty but not as pigmented as I hoped it would be. It swatched well but on my eyes it was harder to get it to show up.

I do believe I wore all the eye shadows according to the instructions on the back of the package. It tells you how to do a Subtle Look and a London Look which is the more dramatic of the two.

The silver went on the lid. The moss green in the crease. The gunmetal on the outer V and lower lash line. The gold as a brow highlight.

I am happy to add this to my collection. Very nice colors. Super soft feel to them. They blend easy. Over all, I like!

Wishing you all a lovely day!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Miss Priscilla for the comment and for the award! So sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I like those colors, such a sweet husband you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amber. Yeah he is sweet. I still smile when I look at the surprise makeup he buys me because I think it's cute. I wonder how he decides what colors to choose for me! Oh, and he's not my husband...YET! We plan on making it official sometime at the end of the year. I'll keep you up to date! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥