My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

VICTORIA SECRET ULTIMATE MAKEUP KIT

Last year for my birthday, sounds so long ago...

My birthday was this past December 21st and my sister gave me a really great gift. She gave me the gift of makeup! With makeup, you can never go wrong.

Earlier that December, while shopping at the mall, we stopped by VS to look around. I saw this really awesome combo palette. I said, "Ooh, I like that." She said, "OK, for your birthday." But not to be mean or anything, I didn't think she was actually going to get it for me.

But I'm so glad she did.


VS ULTIMATE MAKEUP KIT
"50 Must-haves for eyes, lips, and face"
Retail $29.50
Comparable Value $143.00


30 Eyeshadows, 5 Lip Glosses, 5 Lipsticks, 4 Blushes,
Luminous Powder, Translucent Powder, Bronzer,
Mascara, Lip Liner, Eye Liner, and 5 Brushes.


Front, outside of actual compact.
Glossy black, light pink VS logo.


Compact in all it's glory.
All trays opened up.


Left hand of compact.
15 eyeshadows, neutrals.


Right side of compact.
15 eyeshadows, brights.


Bottom of compact.
4 blushes, 1 luminous powder, 1 translucent powder,
1 bronzer.


Center of compact.
5 lip glosses, 5 lipsticks, 1 eye liner, 1 lip liner, 1 mascara,
5 brushes (3 acutal brushes, 2 double-sides sponge tip applicators).


I really love this combo palette. I haven't used this yet. I know, since December 21st, and I still haven't used it! But I'm excited to. I think the eyeshadows look lovely. I'm curious to try out the blushes. Those are not colors I would have chosen but, you never know. Might look good on me!

*SIDE NOTE*
I love the idea that this has all you need for a complete look. It would be great to be able to carry this in my purse and I would have everything needed for touch ups. The only thing is, this palette is sort of heavy. I'm not sure how much it weighs but it's a little too heavy for my taste.

So, thanks to my older sister, Angie. I love this! I really, really do!

By the way, I got more makeup for my birthday and Christmas. I think aside from this palette, everything else I got was MAC. Should I post that up? I'm not sure. Since it was last month's stuff. And I did get a few pieces of the Tartan Tale collection by MAC and I know that's kind of old news. Any who, just let me know if you Pretties want to see some photos of my gifts. Thanks, XXOO!

Thanks for stopping by!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

1 comment:

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥