My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 30, 2011

PHYSICIANS FORMULA HAUL PART 1

About a week or so ago, I had to go grocery shopping, which I don't really enjoy doing. But oh well, it has to be done. But on this trip to my local H-E-B, I got something special! Made the trip worth it!

I found some Physicians Formula items on clearance. They were just tossed into a shopping cart with a whole bunch of other random clearance items. I was so thrilled when I saw what was up for grabs. I got two Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liners for Blue Eyes and Hazel Eyes. I also nabbed up the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in Pop Green Eyes. I was super excited!

One had a big bright orange sticker that said $4.00. The others didn't have prices. So I assumed they were about the same price. For sure the two gel cream liners but I wasn't positive about the shadows. Well, my sweetheart tells me to bring them all and we could ask for the price at the register. If I could only get one, I really wanted the eye shadows.

So the guy is ringing us up and he doesn't know the prices on these items because they are ringing up at regular price. He looks at the box, sees the sticker and gives it to me for $4.00, all of them for $4.00. Woo hoo! I know that CVS had them cheaper at 75% off but I went and they were out. I'd rather pay $4.00 than regular price so I still think I lucked out! And my sweetheart, being the sweetie that he is, told me to take all 3 of them. I love him so much!

I decided to make this a 3 part blog post. I hope you don't mind.

First up...

PHYSICIANS FORMULA SHIMMER STRIPS CUSTOM EYE ENHANCING SHADOW & LINER in POP GREEN EYES with 3 POP TRIOS.



Pop Green Eyes Trio
Enhance Green Eyes


Top 3 shades = Natural Look
Middle 3 shades = Playful Look
Bottom 3 shades = Dramatic Look

With flash.


Without flash.

Pretty, huh. I am going to have to do some FOTDs following the guide for a natural, playful, and dramatic look. Stay tuned for that!

Ready for the next post? Blue eyes coming up!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

1 comment:

  1. @Priscilla, I would have loved to collect them all. I haven't tried these out on my eyes yet but I think it's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥