My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, January 13, 2011

EOTD WITH URBAN DECAY LOOSE PIGMENTS

I know I've been promising swatches for the Urban Decay Loose Pigments I got on sale at HauteLook.com and I never got around to it. So sorry. Really, I am. Hopefully tomorrow.

So to hold you off until then, I decided to do and Eye Of The Day. This was the first time I ever used the UD Loose Pigments and I have to admit, I fell in love. They are wonderful!

I decided on an EOTD just because my face makeup is the same as usual. Same foundation, same blush and mascara and eyeliner I've used in past FOTDs. Nothing special there. Hmm, I need to change it up a bit, I suppose. Since this was the first time using these pigments, I wanted all focus on my eyes and these amazing shades.

Okie dokie, take a look at my peepers!



Looks nice, right?


Just used Avon Color Trend Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
on upper lash line and water line.


Used Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black
on both top and bottom lashes.


Shattered on lid, Shag in crease, and
Goddess in the crease as well just to deepen it up.



The lineup.


Shattered, Shag, and Goddess.


With flash.
No base or primer on my hand.


Without flash.
No base or primer on my hand.

So what do you think? I adore Shattered. Such a pretty metallic turquoise. Shag is gorgeous. Such a shimmery light gold/bronze color. So, so pretty. And Goddess, oh my goodness! That one is intense. The sparkles are adorable. There is blue and gold and purple sparkles scattered around in this purple/black pigment. Amazing!

Alright my Pretties, that's all I have for now. I promise to get the rest of the swatches up here for you ASAP. Pinkie promise!

I hope you enjoy this one!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

2 comments:

  1. Goddess is absolutely gorg! Great look btw chick keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tsahi. I love Goddess too. The sparkles in it are beautiful. I'm trying to make more "interesting" eye looks. I used to wear bright eyes before my blog. Now I'm in a rut! HAHA :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥